Entries to be submitted by online registration & upload through the History Challenge website.
Models or Museum display Entries - in NSW we are not able to accept the actual display itself for the first round of judging.
- Prepare a portfolio to showcase your display. (Eg. you can choose to create a document that includes photos, an explanation, or create a short film)
- Submit this portfolio through the online upload at the History Challenge website
*Entries that cannot be uploaded on the online portal (eg. files larger than 5MB)
- Send 4 identical copies of your entry to the HTANSW Office (i.e. if on a USB, then 4 x USB's; if a photo portfolio, then 4 sets of the portfolio etc.)
- Ensure that these entries are accompanied either by:
1) 4 x hard-copies of your online registration confirmation letter OR
2) 4 x sets of completed FORMS to the below address (i.e. cover sheets, entry form, declaration, summary, certificate of originality)
FAXED or EMAILED entries WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Send NSW Entries only to:
Entries for National History Challenge
P O Box 219
ANNANDALE NSW 2038