All prices are GST inclusive.
All prices listed are FLAT RATE - i.e. there is no GST-free price available for overseas customers.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
Book & Resource Sales
All sales are made on a firm sale basis and there is no provision for return or refund except where:
- There has been damage in transit.
- Titles have been incorrectly supplied.
In either case, HTANSW must receive prior notice before any books are returned. Books returned without authorisation will not be accepted.
Postage and handling charges apply to all orders.
Orders are normally dispatched within a few days of being received. On rare occasions during busy times this period may extend up to two weeks.
Customers will be notified if there will be a longer delay due to a book being out of stock.
- Membership period is for the calendar year, i.e. from Jan 1 to Dec 31 each year.
- Late renewals will receive back issues of journals and other material ONLY IF AVAILABLE.
- Membership for the current year will not be accepted after 31st October of each year.
- Membership must be taken out in an appropriate category.
- Membership is NOT TRANSFERABLE.
- Refunds are not available for HTANSW membership.
Student Lectures Refund Policy
For student lecture days administered by HTANSW - no refunds will be given for student lecture tickets.
Professional Development and Conference Refund Policy
For conferences and professional development events that are administered by HTANSW:
- Refunds will only be considered if there are extenuating circumstances, and the request has been received by the HTANSW before the registration closing date.
- No refund will be given after the closing date except where exceptional circumstances can be proven. Any such refunds will be subject to a 15% administration charge.