Conference keynote speakers are Professor Sam Wineburg, Stanford University (Thursday) and Professor Anne McGrath, Australian National University (Friday).
This will be a 2-day live event held at Loreto Kirribilli.
Program and bookings now available - see below.
CLOSING DATE: 28 June 2023
Completing each day of the 2023 HTANSW State Conference will contribute 4 hours of NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) Accredited PD in the priority area of Delivery and Assessment of NSW Curriculum/EYLF addressing Standard Descriptors 2.1.2 and 3.3.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.
VENUE - 85 Carabella Street, Kirribilli
PARKING - There is no onsite parking at Loreto Kirribilli. Limited street parking is available (but mostly subject to time restrictions).
PUBLIC TRANSPORT - for more details click here
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT BOOKINGS
CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS – please use our online facility at the outset. (Please do not submit the hard-copy ‘EFT Payment Form’ as credit card payment cannot subsequently be paid once registration has been processed for EFT payment).
CANCELLATIONS - there will be no refund for cancellations made after the closing date.
HOW TO BOOK
ONLINE BOOKING (and pay by credit card) simply click on the “READ MORE” button of the appropriate attendance registration option below. Please ensure you select the appropriate attendance registration option for your online booking. That is, please select from:
o 2-Day Online Booking (if you want to attend both Thursday and Friday)
o Day 1 Only (if you want to attend Thursday only)
o Day 2 Only (if you want to attend Friday only)
- You will have the option to register multiple teachers on the same online booking so long as they are attending the same day(s).
- Please start a different online booking for teachers attending on different days or attending for different number of days.
- 2-day discount/booking cannot be shared between different teachers.
PAYMENT BY ELECTRONIC FUNDS (official School bookings only) please download our EFT Booking Form and return to HTANSW office.
- You will be issued a Tax Invoice on receipt of your completed form.
- Note that after issue of Tax Invoice, you will not be able to make payment by Credit Card without duplicating your registration.
DOWNLOAD FORM FOR EFT PAYMENT (School bookings only)